TYPES OF DOCUMENTS
FBI Background Checks
- Identify individuals with prior criminal records
- Identify individuals resposible for child, elder, and disabled care
- Identify individuals who have a history of domestic violence or stalking
- Make decisions relating to pretrial release and detention of offenders
- Identify the prosecutions of career criminals and appropriate correctional confinement to protect public safety and national security
- Contact a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Approved Channeler* who will provide step-by-step instructions including sending you a fingerprint card.
- Once you receceive your FBI Background Check you can mail the FBI Background Check to our office for Apostille processing.
- If you are outside of the United States, the approved FBI Channeler* will provide you necessary instructions.
- If you receive a digital copy of your FBI Background Check, once received you can email it to our office along with all of your Apostille Forms.